Over the last two years, we’ve worked closely with many of you to launch game changing offers that have proven to aggressively increase our presence in the market place and revenue with great results for both Microsoft and Microsoft Dynamics partners.
Based on extensive partner feedback, we are now pleased to announce two new game-changing offers that seek to aggressively reinvigorate ERP new business growth (Give me 5 Offer) and enable partners to drive additional license revenue by unlocking the power of Business Ready Licensing (BRL) to their Module Based Licensing (MBL) existing customers (LMT Offer). Additionally, Microsoft is also launching a substantial partner incentive to ensure we are rewarding partners for driving results.
Please refer to PartnerSource links below for full details and the complete terms and conditions for each of the offers, however, below are a few quick details and actions you can take right away.
New Customer Volume ERP FY12 SMB Offer – ‘Give Me 5’
What’s the Offer?
- Five Users for $3000 (Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics SL; Advanced Management or Business Essentials)
- Available October 3, 2011 – June 22, 2012
- Standard 1-yr BREP required (at 5-user list price)
- For new customers not having previously licensed a Microsoft Dynamics ERP product
- Once per customer
- Additional details on this offer may be found on PartnerSource
What’s New with this Offer?
- Available for 9 months, which will enable partners to leverage the offer in marketing activities
- Substantial partner incentive available to reward partners for driving volume in SMB
Why this Offer?
- Reinvigorate ERP new business growth and drive partner productivity
- 3for$1 and Buy 1 Get 3 proved aggressive offers drive market share
- Partner feedback themes:
- Consistency across products