: This customization re-uses the INet1 and INet2 fields available to support Small Business Manager functionality.
3) Save the changes and return to GP (File > Microsoft Dynamics GP).
4) Grant security to the modified window:
· In v10: Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports.
· In v9: Use Advanced Security or the Security options to grant security to the modified window.
5) Open the Customer Maintenance window and add the form to Visual Basic. Press CTRL+F11
on your keyboard.
6) Add fields to Visual Basic. Press Shift+F11
to activate the visual cue.…